Thursday, February 28, 2013

Last Day of RED

This is the last official day of "Heart Disease Awareness Month".

I kicked it off by GOING RED on National Wear Red Day {February 1st} in this post. Plus provided Facebook and blog posts throughout the month with some RED inspiration in decor, design and fashion.

A rather large selection of RED artwork and wonderful finds were available and sold at my space at LOST... antiques throughout the entire month of February.

Today, I thought I would end this ode to RED and HEART DISEASE AWARENESS with a few of my favorite RED rooms.

House and home Design Gallery

House and Home Design Gallery

House and Home Design Gallery


House and Home Design Gallery

House and Home Design Gallery


REMEMBER:
Heart disease is the #1 Killer of Women in America.

It kills more women than all the cancers combined!

To find out more information on the Go Red for Women Movement and heart disease prevention go here to the American Heart Association website.

Also, if you want to learn more about my personal story of being a heart disease survivor, check out My Heart Story. If you have a story, I would love for you to share it with me so we can encourage one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS