Sunday, February 3, 2013

Red Walls

Today in my Go RED spirit, I thought I would showcase RED walls.

Red is a bold choice for walls, but it can be done well. 
Here are just a few examples:

I love how a pattern is utilized to soften the look here.

Source

Not all red has to be a bright bold red color. This is more of a rose color and it enables the use of magenta and pinks to soften the look. A quite romantic result!

Source
 I love the look of the red walls with strong white trim and molding.
Source
Speaking of red... isn't one of those teams playing in some game tonight wearing red?

1 comment:

  1. Out study has red walls. I don't know how that came about, but we do! It has black undertones and a very textured look. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS