Thursday, February 7, 2013

Red Lamps

I took a little break from a post yesterday concerning something "red", but I did post some new finds on our Facebook page.

So, I am back today with something RED.

RED lamps.

Chinoiserie Chic
It's amazing what this pop of color can do in a vignette.

I LOVE the eclectic look shown here. It is styled quite well.

source
What can I say here?

The artwork and the lamps which coordinate with the leading edge of the drapery.... PERFECTION!

via Decor Pad
Awwww..... this is VIBRANT and ELECTRIC!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

The RED lampshades on the wall lamps are just SO sleek! And so is that wall color.
WOW!

via Elle Decor
And to end our little collection of red lamps.... a quaint and gorgeous set up.

So DIVINE!

House Beautiful
Happy Thursday, my friends!

I will be out of pocket for the next week or so. Hopefully, I will be able to post... but, I won't have any internet access, so it is unlikely. However, I have a few posts scheduled, so let's see if they actually will work out and post. If not, HAVE NO FEAR, I will be back shortly in all my RED posting glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS