Friday, February 1, 2013

Going Red

Today is National Wear Red Day!

I am wearing red to help support the fight against heart disease in women.

Heart disease is the #1 Killer of Women in America.
It kills more women than all the cancers combined!

To find out more information on the Go Red for Women Movement and heart disease prevention go here to the American Heart Association website.


My space at Lost... antiques has also gone red with new finds!



Lots of new amazing and fun finds.

Check out all the divine vintage brass items.


And that sleek modern red lacquered coffee table --- yes please!


Along with a touch of industrial chic with the vintage stool.... stylin'!


Great news..... more framed marbled prints from Thailand. 
This time in a set of 8 framed pieces... what a powerful artistic statement!



New artwork is also available. 


And a couple of pieces are framed in some pretty amazing vintage finds!


There is always room for a posh red lacquered candelabra in any decor!
Isn't there?


Join me in GOING RED.

Follow me on FACEBOOK to see how I will be going red every day during the month of February.
Some days it will be in fashion... other days it will be with decor inspiration.

I will also be creating frequent posts here at Floor24Designs.com because February is Heart Disease Awareness Month. And wouldn't it be cool to get inspired by different images evoking the color red?
I think so!

So, come along side me in helping raise heart disease awareness!

And if you want to learn more about my personal story of being a heart disease survivor, check out my page here. If you have a story, I would love for you to share it with me so we can encourage one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS