Friday, February 8, 2013

My RED Valentine's Wish List

After spending over 18 Valentine Days with the same Mr. Wonderful, we still "do it up".

We do it up with decor, food, fun... and LOVE.
 {I will refrain from providing TMI.}

Kiddo and I decorate our front door and main living area. We also leave little love notes around for Mr. Wonderful to locate throughout the day. We also plan a HUGE meal with decidant desserts. We create a fun and gorgeous table setting, play some Frank Sinatra Love Songs over the speakers and have a great time.

Gifts are somewhat small things {although Mr. Wonderful surprised me last year with a DSLR Camera!}... chocolate hearts, Legos for the kiddo, etc. But, I thought it would be fun to compile a little Wish List here of some wants.... in RED.... of course!

Suzy Ultman Stationery


Tory Burch Loafers via source

Kate Spade - image via Pinterest


Kate Spade
Well, that was fun!

Now... on to planning that menu for kiddo and Mr. Wonderful....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS