Friday, February 22, 2013

Red in Patterns

The month of February is almost over.

I know I haven't been posting every day. In that, I have failed. 
However, my other accomplishments this month.... in those.... I have succeeded!

I'm sure you TOTALLY get where I am coming from.

But, here are still some pretty awesome inspirational spaces when it comes to RED.

RED in patterns and geometric designs are some of my favorite things.

Take these window panels and pillows in this room for example.

LOVE it!

Elle Decor
This head board... YES PLEASE!

And as a side note: I'm kinda love with the color combo of red and pink!

DIY Design and Build
SCRUMPTIOUS drapery!

ML Interior Design
And this, my friends..... is... 

MY FAVORITE!

LOVE the RED wallpaper!

The Designer Pad

Have a FANTASTIC Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS