Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vow Renewal Celebration


Do you ever have a memory that is just SO wonderful that you think about it ALL the time?

I do.

Or should I say....

STILL DO!


Hubby and I renewed our Wedding Vows this weekend.


After 15+ years of marriage and about 18 years of togetherness.


It was amazing.

It was beautiful.

It was meaningful.


It was such a blessing to stand with my hubby and restate the love, dedication and devotion that we have had and will continue to have with one another.

It was a very small and intimate ceremony.


Our union was blessed, our family was blessed, our wedding rings were blessed.

The ceremony had unique Herda-humor embedded in the event:
Hubby couldn't get his wedding ring off his finger...
I dropped one of my rings on the floor...
Cute little giggles could be heard from all our family and friends.

It just added to the specialness.


I'm still enjoying the lovely flowers from the celebration.

I'll share more pics of the partaaaay later.

Until then, I will continue to think on this VERY SPECIAL memory.

Awwww.... I feel like such the newly wed..... giggle. giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It was such a great time to stand with my husband on the stage of wedding. Yeah renewing our wedding will be the most beautiful experience of my life and I also want to celebrate each and every moment of the day to fullest.

    location for vows

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS