Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Red Beds

Today's RED is something a little more daring.

It's taking RED into the bedroom.

Could you be so bold to do that?

I don't think I could do it right now.
I just "toned-down" my bedroom, not too long ago, to reflect a more gentle and quiet space.

RED definitely gives a room energy, though!

Here are some rooms that I absolutely adore the use of RED!

Source

Pinterest

Just a little will do. And when you compliment it with a strong base color such as this soft navy... it can be a match made in heaven!

House Beautiful


Pinterest

It is pretty amazing to me how there can be such a difference in material. The elegant velvet tufted fabric bed is simply divine! And then this updated painted wood bedframe is simply magnificent! 

Martha Stewart

Now THIS is just plain fun!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pattern on this RED bedframe!
Chinoiserie Bed Apartment Therapy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS