Monday, February 18, 2013

Red Chairs

Whew! 

I'm back.

It's been awhile... and that's not cool. Not when I am suppose to be doing RED posts during the month of February.

But, I know you will forgive me.
Thanks!

So, without further ado..... Let's get onto the RED!

RED Chairs!

Traditional Home

They seem to be everywhere in kitchens and dining rooms.

Thomas Urquijo

That RED pop is just lovely against all the white.

Makes a sleek and sassy statement. I'm TOTALLY LOVIN' it!

Stephen Saint-Onge
Especially, when you mix bold RED with a Farmhouse Table!

Farm House Table + RED Metal Chairs = LOVE

Pinterest Image - Antique Red Chairs

And how about these RED antique chairs?!

YES, PLEASE!

And to end with a little drama and a little fun....

Bradford Shellhammer's Weekend Home
You should check out Brad Shellhammer's entire Upstate New York Weekend Home for pops of color inspiration.... how fun!

Well, I'll see you again soon... my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS