Saturday, February 9, 2013

Red Fabric

I LOVE fabric.

There is so much personality in well designed fabric.

Here are some fantastic fabrics in RED.

Schumacher - Avant Garde Red Paisley
Schumacher is always one of my favorite designers.... and the quality just through the roof!

Schumacher - Uccello

Schumacher - Chinois
And there is so much more you can do with fabric than just upholster with it.

Here is a great take on fabric framed. A lovely collage.

I have a piece of fabric from a special international trip that I took a year ago. When I came home, I framed it and it hangs in my bedroom as a sweet reminder of that trip.

Pinterest
I will end on a little fun and funky design. This would be adorable for a girl's room.

Carnivale from Spoonflower

Hope you are having a LOVELY weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS