Monday, February 11, 2013

Red Artwork

I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I thought I would start off the week with some RED inspiration from the art world.

I just adore artistic pieces in RED!

"Color Migration on Red" Art Print by Cozamia

Source
Here are a couple of my pieces that can be found at Lost... antiques.

This is entitled "Traildust" and is framed in a vintage hand carved wood frame.


This piece is entitled "Tachycardia" and it too is framed in a vintage frame.



And when it comes to artwork.... sometimes simplicity is the loudest input to a room's decor.... at just the right volume.

Lonny
Hope you have a FANTASTIC week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS