Thursday, June 5, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo: Small Neutrals

I've been busy here on Floor 24.

Painting.... and painting... and more painting!

It has been extremely wonderful!

I've mainly been working on several neutral pieces. Some framed and on the smaller size like these shown below and some larger canvas pieces. Plus I am adding to the Pixel Collection with some new color combinations. I can't wait to show you all the finished pieces!

But, until then.... I'll keep on painting and you keep on being FABULOUS!

Acrylic on 11" x 14" Canvas Board | When Doves Cry | Framed

Acrylic on 11" x 14" Canvas Board | This is What it Sounds Like | Framed

These look amazing framed in their 2" metallic but traditional-style frames!
They will available by the end of the week at Lost...antiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS