Monday, June 23, 2014

WORDS: Love You

I grew up in a family who would walk you to your car when you would leave our home. Stand around said car for about another 20 minutes saying "good-bye"... provide embraces and generate some giggles with last minute memories of our time together. Then, we would stand there side-by-side with each other waving with full gusto until your car was out of site. Then, and only then, would we head back inside.

This is still how it goes several decades later. But, now I have passed on this good-bye ritual to my hubby... and to my kiddo. People may laugh, people may not get it, but then.... some do.

source
Give a kiss, a hug and an "I Love You" to someone today.
Happy Monday, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS