Friday, June 20, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo : Inspired by Nature

I've had a few things inspire me these last few days.

First.... my peonies. They are opening up just lovely enough for a special dinner guest tomorrow night.

Instagram : JoJoHerda
I love how vibrant pink the peonies are, but yet they have the lighter more subtle pink hue.

Secondly, I LOVE how these peacock feathers are just electrifying and radiant with pink, blue, green and golds.

I LOVE all the natural texture in both!
Simply gorgeous!

Sourced from image on Pinterest
 So, below is how all those pretty things played out onto canvas for me. 

Acrylic on 11" x 14" Canvas Board | Crush on You | Available at Lost...antiques
I love being inspired by nature!
On another note: I wish peony season was a little longer.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS