Saturday, June 7, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo : Grey, White, and Green

I LOVE being busy!

I LOVE creating!

And since kiddo is officially "out of school" for summer, it leaves me more time to create...

I LOVE IT!

Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | November Rain

Although kiddo still does some studies during the summer months, I don't have to grade tests and plan a set schedule for curriculum. So, we both feel like we are free.... free.... free!

And that means I am free to PAINT more than normal... to create more than normal!
Recently, I painted several new pieces.  Here they are: neutrals [I discussed in the previous post] and a new addition to the "Pixel Series" in GREEN.

Acrylic on 24" x 36" Canvas | Angel of Harlem
Acrylic on 30" x 40" Canvas | Two Steps Forward
All of these pieces are available in my space at Lost....antiques in the Dallas Design District. I also added several new vintage finds to the space. So, if you are in the area.... go and check it out! Spend a nice Summer Day just browsing around the awesome Dallas Design District!

There are so many great places to check out. Here are just a few of my FAVORITES:
Lost... Antiques
Again and Again
Dallas Contemporary
Scout Design Studio
Meddlesome Moth - food
Ascension - coffee house

Acrylic on 30" x 40" Canvas | Holiday

So... here is to a CREATIVE and BUSY summer!
Cheers... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS