Friday, June 13, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo: This one is for me

I made an awesome purchase for our master bathroom this week: a large gold Greek key mirror!

It is gorgeous and I just need to install it now between the two modern mirrors above our sinks. Hopefully, I can get a good shot of it in our bathroom to share with y'all. But until then, I wanted to share this piece I did to balance out the white and gold in our bathroom. That's right.... I'm keeping this one!

Acrylic on 24" x 36" Canvas | Head to Toe

I LOVE all the heavy texture going on. For now it is unframed, but I think I will frame it in a gold floater frame.
It will look just lovely!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends.
And a Lovely and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS