Thursday, July 17, 2014

SUMMER SALE

This cooler weather has been nice for a change... but, that heat will come back soon enough.

In the meantime.... why not enjoy a Cool Summer Sale at Lost...antiques?!



Practically the entire store will be marked down, with many vendors having major sales in their booths!

Floor 24 Design's booth [#1114] will have:

20% off everything over $100
30% off artwork 

Here is your opportunity to pick up a piece of artwork at a fabulous price!
Let me know if there is a certain piece you are interested in and I will let you know if it is available and located at Lost...antiques. If not, I'm sure I could arrange to have it available on the day of your planned visit to the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS