Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CRUSH: Pop O' Color Pillows

I did it.

I did what I was contemplating doing in this post.

I submitted to my dragon desires.

The flow of this fabric has captivated me from the beginning... but, then to offer it in a "Smoke" color way.... SOLD!

I knew I just HAD to have a pair.

Pillows by Katie Corrigan from Pop O' Color on Etsy

I was SO thrilled to receive my Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon [in Smoke] pillows from Pop O' Color recently. So thrilled and in love am I... that I ordered another pair from Katie!

Oh yes... I did it again!

She has such a fabulous collection of fabrics to choose from, it doesn't stop with my little dragon obsession. And you do know that pillows pack a powerful punch... right?!

Check out her Etsy shop here, it's so easy to place an order... hint hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS