Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo: Pastel Fun

It's starting to get a little hot here.
Plenty of nice summer rain and temperatures have not hit 100 degree yet... therefore, I am NOT complaining.

But, when it comes to late afternoons, the humidity and heat makes it a little more unpleasant to do anything much outside. So, I have been opting to stay inside and paint.

Here are some of my latest pieces:

Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | Gloria | Available

I really enjoy working with pastel colors.
They just make me so happy.

Acrylic on 11" x 14" Canvas Board | I Think We're Alone Now | Available

The below piece we have enjoyed for awhile in our home. It was on a black and white gallery wall. But, we are changing up that wall and adding all mirrors. So, this piece will need to find a new home... maybe yours?

Acrylic on 20" x 20" Canvas | Step By Step | Available

Here's to painting more of the summer afternoons away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS