Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pretty Golden Gifts

Are you one to brave the Black Friday crowds?

Me?

Not so much.

I did brave the flea market crowd, though.... on Black Friday.
It really wasn't much of a crowd... but, I did do a lot of walking and that helped burn some extra calories which I consumed on Thanksgiving Day. 

Anyway, I have been crushing on gold since before gold was really "back in"... but, now that it is.... it's EVERYWHERE and that makes my heart very very happy!

So, if you have someone on your shopping list like me, here are a few things I put together as a pretty golden gift list:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
And the flatware below is DEFINITELY on my Wish List.
[Honey.... hint hint.... honey.]

West Elm Rose Gold Flatware

My love for gold has been prominently appearing in some of my new artwork.
Like this large abstract below.
I am currently working on a commissioned piece in a pink colorway with gold... LOVE IT!

Electric Youth | Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | Available 

Now off to burn more calories.... decorating the house for Christmas!
Can't wait to share pics with you in the weeks to come.
There will be a lot of silver, red... and of course, GOLD on display.

Happy Weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS