Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Gold Mix of Pretty Tablescape

So, Thanksgiving is right around the corner... do you have a game plan for your tablescape?

Since our place is on the smaller side, storage room for serving and hostess items are at a premium. 
Essentially.... I need to do double, triple, quadruple duty on all my items.

That is why I carefully chose the items I bring into my home.
My goal is to be able to mix and match every piece I have to create new, exciting, and fun place settings and vignettes.

That is precisely what I did with my planned Thanksgiving Tablescape!


I mixed my every day white plates, beige ikat print plates, and these fabulous zebra plates.

I also utilized a mix of chargers: a golden weave plastic charger and a black and white geometric fabric charger.



I also like to keep the mix of dishes and chargers with the glass items.

I used various wine glasses, vintage greek key tumblers, and other vintage glasses combined with these vintage crystal soup bowls.

The mix provides such a texture of uniqueness..... it's SIMPLY DIVINE!





To provide a softer tone with the marble table, I added the natural fabric runner.
The color adds a soft hue to the crisp white and shiny gold.


I love how the zebra plates add a little bit of color to the otherwise neutral palette.

This could totally be jived up with emerald green for a Christmas Tablescape..... ohhhh... now I have some other ideas coming together for Christmas!



As mentioned previously, I use my items for several different uses.... and my collection of glass paper weights are no different.

I love using them to add a splash of shiny glam to the tablescape.
Simple and easy.


I added a touch of gold antlers to the centerpiece.

Again, another good idea for a Christmas Tablescape.




I just LOVE how this seems all pulled together.... even though I used so many different elements.

Do you like to mix elements in your tablescape design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS