Friday, November 15, 2013

Mix of Vintage and Modern

It's no secret that I simply adore mixing vintage with modern.

And... well.... oops I did it again!


I found this vintage sofa table at Lost...antiques from a vendor just a few spaces down from me. 

SCORE!

I simply LOVE it! 

And it works quite well with my vintage lucite and brass coffee table discussed here.


It has a beveled mirror top that is just divine.

The previous stools I had were too big and bulky for this piece. So, I thought I would mix in some sleek modern with a mix of metal to balance out the vintage brass sofa table.


I just LOVE the effect.

And can you spy the vintage Dorothy Draper Chest in the pic below?
That is about to get a major overhaul, too!

I will have it lacquered in a high gloss white.... can't wait!
I'll share pics when it's completed, cured and back home with me.


Have a FABULOUS Friday and weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS