Monday, September 16, 2013

WORDS: Surrender

I just realized we have been in the city now for over 2 years!

WOW!
I can't believe it.... it seems like just yesterday we were making the transition from our suburban home into our high-rise condo in the city.

Well.... with those 2 years, God has whispered to my heart in various ways.
This quote pretty much sums it up.


I won't lie --- The transition was quite emotionally difficult.
Many changes: life, friends, home, church, dreams, etc....

But, with change comes a new beginning.... and I am SO GRATEFUL for the new.

Letting go of what WAS and surrendering to what IS has provided me with much peace of what WILL BE.

I still am not a fan of change,
but I know now to listen to the whispers to my heart and have FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS