Friday, September 27, 2013

A Preview and A Painting

I have been busy this week doing several pieces for around our home.

I wanted to make a change in the foyer --- less items and a piece that was large in scale.

I'll share with you what I came up with... but first I wanted to provide you with a little
SNEAK PEEK inside Dwell with Dignity's Fall Thrift Studio!

Exciting!
R-i-g-h-t?!?!?

I shared in THIS POST about a piece I did entitled "Raspberry Beret".

Well, here it is in this amazing vignette:
Designed by Katie Reynolds of Lilli Design.

Vignette Designed by Katie Reynolds of Lilli Design - Photo from Dwell with Dignity


GORGEOUS!

I can't wait to see the rest of her space.
And.... all these items are available for purchase!

And, I shared with you in THIS POST about a very special painting that was commissioned for a very special project.

Well, here is a SNEAK PEEK of that very special project:
Designed by Leslie Pritchard of Again and Again.

Vignette designed by Leslie Pritchard of Again and Again - Photo from Dwell with Dignity


How FABULOUS is that chair?!
Again.... all these items will be for sale at Thrift Studio benefiting Dwell with Dignity!
I am so thrilled about seeing the commissioned piece in this vignette!
I. CAN'T. WAIT!

To find out more information and to see more sneak peaks from the amazing designers, check out the Thrift Studio website HERE.


And last but not least, the piece I did for our foyer:

Acrylic Diptych on 36" x 48" canvas panels -  Milli Vanilli 
I LOVE how it fills up the wall so nicely.

And it brightens up the space with a pop of color --- and of course, more GOLD. 



Hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks and a look into what I paint for my home.

Have a FANTASTIC day!

2 comments:

  1. That chair IS gorgeous! So is all your artwork! I really like the title Rasberry Beret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Madeline!
    I believe they will be offering giclee prints for special order of Raspberry Beret at the Thrift Studio!
    Soooo EXCITING!

    And, I just happen to know that chair is actually a pair of chairs.... GORGEOUSNESS!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS