Monday, September 9, 2013

Paris in the Fall

Paris.... here we come!

DesignsbyNicolina

I can't believe that I am actually going to Paris!

WITH my love, my life, my best friend ---> my hubby...

without... our kiddo!

How romantic!

This will be our first time traveling to France. We have done other travels throughout the world, but it will be our first time in Paris.... and I am just overwhelmed by the thought giddy with excitement!

My mind is just racing with thoughts.... plans.... day dreams.
And for this Type A personality planner --- it is driving me crazy!

What to wear?! 

Where to go?!

What to see?!

What to do?!

What to eat?!

WHAT. TO. WEAR?!

I will be posting throughout this next month about some of my prep, outfits, travel gear, etc for Paris.
Not as a seasoned American traveler to Paris.... but as a NEWBIE.

I have NO idea what I am doing and I would LOVE your feedback!

Pinterest Image

Now, I am combing through countless emails, notes, and books from friends whom are well-seasoned Paris travelers. I'm still SO overwhelmed!

But, this will be fun... RIGHT?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. I love the thought of going to Paris one day. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS