Thursday, September 12, 2013

DIY: Mongolian Lamb Ottoman

Oops... I did it again!

I love the Mongolian Lamb Ottoman / Stool look SO much, that when I found this stool at a flea market for just a few bucks, I had to do this again for our Master Bedroom!


I essentially utilized the same process for making over the stool as before {shown here}.

This time, I spray painted the legs gold instead of using the Rub n' Buff.



This stool is a little more petite, so it fits nicely in the corner of our bedroom.




Have you created a DIY version of anything using Mongolian Lamb?
I'd love for you to share it with us, if so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS