Thursday, August 22, 2013

ROCK the RED

As mentioned in this post, I have donated this piece to be auctioned off at an event tomorrow night.

3 Years - Acrylic Abstract on 36" x 36" Canvas

But there are other things going on as well...
like choosing an outfit... to ROCK the RED in...
gulp!

So, I put together a couple of RED accessory inspiration boards.

1/2/3/4

1/2/3
Nothing like swooning over some good designers and their accessories to get you inspired!

I'll share with you later what I actually ROCKED!

There is still time if you want to attend the Red Dress/ Red Tie Reception.... here is the information:


Join me and my Go Red for Women Passion Committee members for our annual Red Dress/Red Tie VIP Reception in support of the 2013 American Heart Association Dallas Heart Walk event.  Come and enjoy appetizers, auction items, raffle prizes, and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS