Thursday, August 15, 2013

PRINTABLE: Madonna Word Art

So, I have this friend who loves Madonna.

And when I say love..... it is L-O-V-E.

She has this large piece of art in her office....


See?! L-O-V-E

Gorgeous with all the flow of color... I really like it.

We had talked awhile back about doing a simple piece to complement the Madonna artwork....
and this is what we came up with!



I created the print in several color options to work with her existing piece. 

She chose the magenta print to display.... great choice.

And now.... for the even more exciting part?!

FREE Word Art Printable
Cuz, I am TOTALLY nice that way!


Afterall, who couldn't use a little Madonna in their work space?

My Office Space
And here is a little inspiration of an office space TOTALLY Madonna worthy!

Gotta LOVE that desk and the floor --- SWOON!

Linked up at Thrifty Decor Chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS