Monday, September 29, 2014

2014 FALL THRIFT STUDIO PREVIEW PARTY

Dwell with Dignity's 2014 Fall Thrift Studio Preview Party is just a little over a week away! 
I'm getting quite excited...

Have you gotten your tickets?

If you want first dibs on some of their amazing items [furniture, artwork, decor.... all designer finds], get your tickets HERE.

All proceeds go to Dwell with Dignity.
Not to mention... the fabulous eye candy [the vignettes created by some of the biggest designer talents in the world] is an extra special treat of the Preview Party! Check out the wonderful line-up of designers here.

I have shared photos of some of the vignettes from past Thrift Studios here and here.
This time, I thought it would be fun to share some of the FABULOUS FINDS I have personally scored at the Thrift Studio for my home.

Ceramic Horse Head and Black and White Designer Pillow by Square Feathers for Our Living Area
Large Antique Wood Mirror with Original Patina for the Foyer
Ikat Dinner Plates for Entertaining 
Corrugated Designer End Table for the Balcony
Jonathan Adler Turquoise Lacquered Tray for Kiddo's Room

As well as, many other fabulous pieces.

You will find me at the Preview Party on Thursday, October 9th. But, you will also see me pop in at Thrift Studio several other times throughout the month as they continuously restock the studio!

And don't forget.... these two Artwork by JoJo pieces will be available for sale:

LEFT | Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | Vogue
RIGHT | Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | Poetry in Motion


HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Can't wait to see what I will find this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS