Monday, September 22, 2014

DALLAS: An Architectural Walking Tour

Our family had such a lovely weekend and I wanted to share a part of it with you!

Even though these shots are from my iPhone, I thought why not share a small part of why I think Dallas is beautiful. And... I'm not the only one. Did you know that USA Today Reader's Choice named Dallas the #1 skyline in the world?! 

That's right... THE WORLD! See the news article here.

We took a walking tour through the Dallas Arts District this Saturday morning with the Dallas Center for Architecture. I visit the Dallas Arts District at least once a week... this past week I visited 3 times. I even see some of these buildings from our home... but, I have never experienced it like this.


To start with... it was a picture perfect day. 

Just check out the sky and clouds in these photos. Simply divine!

Dallas Museum of Art
Trammell Crow Center
Belo Mansion - Home of the Dallas Bar Association
Cathedral Shrine of the the Virgin of Guadalupe
Morton H. Meyerson - Dallas Symphony Orchestra
Dee and Charles Wyly - Dallas Theater Center
Dallas Theatre Center
Walking on water at the AT&T Performing Arts Center 
Dallas Opera House
AT&T Performing Arts Center Garden and One Arts Plaza

As you can see, it was indeed a beautiful day.

We plan to go on all the walking tours the Dallas Center for Architecture provides. 
Go HERE to see the walking tours available.

It seems to be another beautiful day here in Dallas... with beautiful skies. 
I think we will plan to go for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS