Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ARTWORK by JOJO: Large Abstracts

I recently received a request for some neutral pieces in larger sizes than what I currently have available. 

I aim to please... so, I have been working on these puppies and I am very thrilled with the outcome.

Acrylic on 36" x 60" Canvas | The Look of Love

Acrylic on 36" x 60" Canvas | Glory Days

Acrylic on 36" x 60" Canvas | Every Breath You Take

They look so wonderful in my home.... I'm tempted to keep them!

Here they are standing against my kitchen counter in a state "drying"... don't they look fantastic?!


These pieces are currently on hold for a client, but I will update if they become available.
In the meantime... for current available pieces see my Artwork by JoJo page HERE.

Now the next round will be even larger canvas sizes: 48" x 60"!
Happy HUMP Day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS