Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ARTWORK by JOJO: Another Sky-Influenced Piece

I have truly enjoyed working on this current series.

Each piece has been somehow influenced by the sky.  And let me tell you... I have a bountiful view of the sky while I paint. People ask me where I paint. If I have a studio or what. But, it's nothing that glamorous. Just me.... my paints.... our little dog Chewie... and our floor to ceiling wall of windows that spans the entire length of our condo unit. A bountiful view of the sky, indeed!

Here is the latest of the Sky-Influenced Series:

Acrylic on 24" x 24" Canvas | Two Worlds Collided

Have a FABULOUS hump day!

Go HERE to see more Artwork by JoJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS