Monday, September 8, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo: A Colorful Commission

Happy Monday, friends!

This is gonna be another great week.... I can feel it.

I thought I would start off the week by sharing my latest commission!
A fun and vibrant piece entitled "13 September".

Diptych | Acrylic on two 36" x 48" Canvas Panels | 13 September
I always enjoy painting commissioned pieces. To get to know someone through a creation of a piece is such a unique experience and also a lot of fun! It is quite an honor to participate in this process with an individual that is trusting you with their thoughts, style, design and hopes.

It is so wonderful to see the finished piece in the final surroundings.

And this piece was nothing different.... except....



I really especially LOVE my latest client.

My best friend.
My husband.

I hope his colleagues enjoy as much as he does.... as it's been installed in his office.
He wanted something with energy.... something that is peaceful... something that was vibrant.

I love painting commissions... but, this one was EXTRA SPECIAL!

Go HERE to see more Artwork by JoJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS