Monday, February 3, 2014

HAPPY FEBRUARY

I know it's the 3rd.

I know we have already covered almost 10% of this month.

But, I forgot to publish this post on February 1st.... so, I wanted to do it now.

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas - Every Rose Has Its Thorn

The above artwork was inspired by my Heart Story.

February is Heart Health Month and this Friday, February 7th is National Wear Red Day. 

I'll be participating by wearing RED to help raise heart disease awareness in women.
Here are some interesting GO RED facts:

Fact 1: Heart disease is the No. 1 killer in women.
Cardiovascular diseases cause death in every 1 out of 3 women.

Fact 2: Heart disease kills more women than all forms of cancer combined, but is often undiagnosed.
1 in 30 women die from breast cancer each year. 1 in 3 dies of cardiovascular disease.

Fact 3: Cardiovascular disease kills more women than men.

Join me in GOING RED this Friday!

And...

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS