Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo

This is my latest piece to be donated.

Acrylic on 36" x 40" Canvas - The Tide is High - Donated to Dwell with Dignity

I mentioned Dwell with Dignity in this post from last August when I announced my first piece of artwork I donated to them for their Fall Thrift Studio.

Since then, I had two pieces of work in their 2013 Fall Thrift Studio Vignettes:

Designed by Leslie Pritchard of Again and Again
Acrylic Diptych on 36" x 48" - Again and Again 

Designed by Katie Reynolds of Lilli Design
Acrylic on 48" x 48" Canvas - Raspberry Beret

"The Tide is High" will be available for purchase at Dwell with Dignity's 2014 Spring Thrift Studio.

The Spring Thrift Studio will be kicked off with a Preview Party on April 10th. 
With their list of designers for this season's vignettes... it's sure to be AMAZING!


I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS