Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ARTWORK by JoJo and The Space at Lost

Happy December, friends!

Hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. We sure did!
Busy... busy.... busy.
Full of fun, family, friends, laughter, and a Dwight Yoakam meet and greet..... 
I am ONE BLESSED GIRL!

But, I also had some time to get my space at Lost...antiques into top-notch Glam Holiday Style.


Lots of vintage brass, rattan, lucite, glam, pops of festive red home decor, and new Artwork by JoJo!

Here is one of the largest pieces added to the space:

Acrylic on 48" x 60" Canvas | Free Your Mind | Available at Lost...antiques

So, if you are ever around the Dallas Design District... pop on into Lost and check it out!


Now.... off to finish the Winter Wonderland decorating in my own home.
Can't wait to share with you how I've used white, silver, and gold to add some holiday cheer to our space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS