Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Thrift Studio

I am SO thrilled the Dwell with Dignity's Spring Thrift Studio Preview Party finally happened!

Every single vignette was beautifully designed!

Beauty!
Glamor!
Shopping!

What more could make this girl happy?!
Oh, yes... champagne, hor d'oeuvres and... the money raised is going to a great cause!

Here are some of the incredible vignettes:

Jan Showers
Julio Quiones + Culp Associates
Mecox
Tompkins Lloyd Interiors + David Sutherland Studio

Although, the party was last night, the Spring Thrift Studio will be opened until May 10th!
So, CHECK IT OUT!

They replenish the pop-up shop with new items throughout the month. I tend to go every few days to make sure I don't miss out on any new goodies. I have to stop by today and pick-up the large white dragon ginger jars my wonderful hubby purchased for me. I can't wait to see them in my home! I'm sure to look around to see if there is anything else that I so desperately need. Hah!

It was also wonderful last night to reunite with some friends:
My InstaFriend Stephanie Campos [she is a pretty amazing girl - follow her on Instagram here] and...

an amazing young artist who is as sweet as he is cute! He painted the piece shown in the photos below for auction. It sold at a "Buy It Now" price! Yippee! Also, through a wonderful partnership, he was able to take home a full-size copy on canvas of his artwork to treasure for years to come.


Now, I'm off to pick up my goodies!

Have a FANTASTIC weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS