Friday, July 26, 2013

INTERIORS: Black and White with Grey Bedroom

I have been wanting to get my hands on these Platinum Mongolian Pillows at West Elm to replace some black and white striped throw pillows on my bed.

West Elm's Platinum Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover
So --- what do I do when I want to see if some more grey mixed with my black and white will work?

Well, check around for some inspiration!

I thought I would share with you some inspirational photos of black and white bedrooms with a little grey.

Sono's Dallas Home from RUE Magazine
Atlanta Home
Source

It kind of makes me want to rethink my paint color on the walls. Maybe a really soft white/grey.
Except the current Martha Stewart's Driftwood Grey really is warm and wonderful feeling. 

I think I'll just stick to the pillow change for now... that's quick and easy.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous home! Love the second to last photograph!

    --Sayeh, The Office Stylist

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS