Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Prize Drawing with Heart

Would you like an original abstract painting?

Would you like an original abstract painting for as little as $25?

Would you like to receive an original abstract painting that could also help save a life?

"Tachycardia" an Original Abstract Acrylic Painting by JoJo
You may not know my story....
It's a long one.

I shared bits and pieces.... here.


But, in short... I have a HEART that is MENDING.

LITERALLY.

So, I am walking in the American Heart Association Heart Walk in Dallas, Texas on September 7, 2013. 
This will be my 2nd walk and I will once again be walking with the Passion Committee.... a group of women who share the same PASSION of spreading awareness that Heart Disease is THE leading killer of women in America. 

1 out of 3 women will die from heart disease or stroke.

1 out of 3!!!!

So, it is my passion.... my mission.... to help fight heart disease in women. 
Especially, since I am a survivor and I live with heart disease.

I volunteer with the Go Red for Women Passion Committee to help fight heart disease.

I walk to help fight heart disease.

I paint to help fight heart disease.

Hence, this painting.

I am donating this original acrylic abstract painting framed in a vintage black velvet and faux gold bamboo frame.

For EVERY $25 dollars you donate to the American Heart Association, I will place your name in a drawing to receive this painting.

"Tachycardia" Original Abstract Acrylic on 5"x7" Canvas Board with Overall Frame is 9"x11"
HOW DO YOU DONATE?

You go to my Heart Walk Fundraising page: HERE

* All qualifying donations for this drawing must be done through my fundraising page. 

You provide a tax deductible {and if you choose - anonymous} donation via the web link.

I will receive an email with your name and donation {if it is anonymous.... no one else will know you donated}. And for every $25 you donated..... I will submit one entry with your name for a drawing to receive this painting. I will also DONATE the shipping {if it needs to be shipped... but ONLY within the continental United States}. I will send you an email if you win.

The winner will be drawn on Sunday, September 8th, 2013.


I LOVE the Red Dress Pin which is the logo for the Go Red for Women Movement. I wear mine frequently {and so does my hubby}. It is not only cute, but it is a GREAT conversation starter. You can receive a FREE Red Dress Pin when you sign up for the Go Red for Women Movement. I will also provide a FREE Red Dress Pin with the painting!

Red Dress Pin
I am not receiving ANY incentives or payment for promoting this cause or the American Heart Association in ANY WAY. I have also DECLINED all prizes associated with fundraising goals {accept the t-shirt for walking}. I have paid for all supplies for this painting. I am not RECEIVING any payment or free products for any of this donation. It is all.... my gift to you.... for giving a gift of a donation to a great organization.

Let's help fight heart disease.... together!

Feel free to share on your blog or social network. If you do, leave a comment with a link and I will check it out.


THANKS!

JOJO Goes Red for Women!

BTW, if you have already donated on my page... I will automatically place you in the drawing. 
So, no need to fret.... your generosity is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS