Monday, June 3, 2013

FURNITURE: Vintage Asian Console

Let me introduce you to a new addition to our Master Bedroom.

I call her... "Baby".

She had me at VINTAGE.



Then, the BRASS pulls added to my love for her.


Oh..... and BLACK LACQUER!


Not to mention..... BURLWOOD!!!!


She sits perfectly in a spot just underneath my Framed Marbled Prints {newly placed in white wood frames}. 
Oh.... and Baby is FUNCTIONAL! Go figure!

She houses some of my work items, clothing and small accent pieces for storage.
She takes very good care of all items in her possession.
She is a VERY responsible girl.


WELCOME, BABY!

This is one "Baby" that can be put in a corner... {wink wink}

Have you found any new {or vintage} finds lately?
Do you name your furniture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS