Friday, June 7, 2013

CELEBRATE: National Donut Day

It's FRIDAY!

And, it's National Donut Day!

Source
What are you going to do to celebrate?

I might.... just might.... have to sneak in a bite or two of a scrumptious yummy pink icing and colorful sprinkles on top donut.

How about you? What is your favorite donut treat?

Pinterest
Wouldn't it be sweet {hah --- pun intented!} to have a "Donut Queen" gig?

In a bathing suit no-less.

Now, that would be motivation to NOT eat a donut.
A snuggie would be more appropriate for this gig --- don't you think?

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

I'll be back next week with pics and the final reveal of my kiddo's {re}designed room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS