Monday, June 24, 2013

Art from the Heart

I wanted to share this piece of art my kiddo painted for me this weekend.


Because.... I feel an extra special measure of gratefulness today.

I had a GLORIOUS weekend with my family.
I had a LOVELY weekend with friends.

Kiddo painted this piece because he loves me.
I love that piece of art.... because it is beautiful.
Because I love my kiddo.

He is a blessing I never could have dreamed up on my own.

Tyler Knott
I love being a mom to my kiddo.
I love being a wife to my hubby.
I love being a friend to my dear sweet friends.

Have a wonderful week.... 
ENJOY your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS