Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Marbled Prints

Marbled Prints are SO DIVINE!
Stella McCartney Marbled Printed Silk Dress

Marbled Prints are popping up practically everywhere!

And.... FRAMED Marbled Prints are SO chic.

The color movement in the pieces are just so fluid and tranquil. 
It doesn't matter the colorway.... they are breath-taking!



I have had these pieces in my home for awhile now. 

I LOVE them!

I have changed the frames to this thick white border... and it just makes the pieces pop!


True artwork!


I have a colorway of pink and greys available at my space at Lost...Antiques. They, too, are framed in a 2" white border.

Simply ---- DIVINE!

If you want to keep up with highlighted inventory at my space at Lost....Antiques, feel free to "like" Floor 24 Designs on Facebook.

Have a fantastic week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS