Thursday, January 16, 2014

REVAMPED: Dorothy Draper Espana Chest

Lacquered High Gloss Dove White...


It is HEAVEN to me!


Made this little Craigslist score.... a GLAMOROUS TREASURE!


I had the dresser revamped by Again and Again here in Dallas.
They are just FABULOUS when it comes to glamorous vintage finds and pretty...pretty... pieces.
They are also... just FABULOUS.... when it comes to revamping said finds and pieces.

The new look goes quite well with my vintage brass console table.


All of this gold is making me so happy!


The large lip print was a Christmas gift from my hubby and kiddo.
It's from Jen Ramos at MadeByGirl... I have been eyeing it for quite some time and they surprised me at Christmas! What sweethearts!

It is a framed giclee print from an original watercolor designed by Jessica Rowe.
You can order the print here.



I am SO happy I did this.
It's been over a year since I've had this piece. I can't believe I waited so long to get this done.
Have I mentioned that this makes me SO happy?!?!?

Have you had anything revamped or lacquered lately... or have you put it off like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS