Tuesday, January 14, 2014

INSPIRATION: White and Gold Interiors

I have been waiting to get my refurbished Vintage Dorothy Draper Espana Styled Chest back from the shop. I received it last night! I can't wait to share with you the before and afters.... it looks AMAZING!

It went from a very rough black and gold original look to ---> Lacquered Dove White and Gold!
Such a fresh look!

So, now..... I'm thinking about taking a Pagoda styled chair I have in worn Rattan
and... lacquer it white!

I'm also thinking about taking an old dresser that I refurbished in black and gold a few years ago
and... yes, paint it white!

Since, I am so drawn to this color combination, I thought I would share my love with you through some inspirational designs!

source
source
source
source
source

I was looking through Etsy for some art and I stumbled across this print by Evelyn Henson.
She has many City Map prints [Chicago, New York, etc, etc]... but, I loved that this was DALLAS and it was in my color combination obsession.

Thinking I will be ordering this shortly.

By Evelyn Henson on Etsy
Do you like the White and Gold Color Combination?
Or do you still reject all things gold and brass [I use to have that tendency].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS