Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year... New Inventory

Hello my friends!

With this new year comes some time of reflecting... and that I have done.

I thought I would share with you a quote that is quickly becoming some words for me to consider during 2013...

Do not follow where the path may lead. 

Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. 

-Ralph Waldo Emerson 

I am all about leaving trails this year.

In my personal/professional life.... and in some design --- art --- unique finds!

With all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and this new year, I am happy to say that A LOT of inventory has been moving out the door! So, my friends, I have filled the space with unique and gorgeous finds. Come take a look!


That 12-arm vintage brass chandelier has been nicely updated with white globe bulbs.
Very trendy and GLAM!


Speaking of GLAM, check out the gold bamboo octagon accent mirror and the greek key distressed accent stool... GORGEOUS!


And that vintage peacock bamboo framed fabric. Such a stunning and large piece. It would go great in a dining room or above a foyer table.


"Gold Rush" was missing for a day... because it was rented. But, it's back now and ready for a permanent new home. BTW, did you know that you can rent pieces at LOST... antiques? If you're interested, ask them at the front desk, they would love to share more information with you.


These vintage signed and numbered artist prints at just stunning.

"South on the Colorado"....


"North on the Colorado"


And "Decisions at Dusk" is a piece of large art recently added.

The hues are breathtaking in person!


Designer fabric pillows are always a MUST for a unique statement in your home!
The Schumacher Ming Dragon Print is always one of my FAVES.


Chinese Garden Stools..... always chic!


So are Large Asian Ginger Jars .... so Chinoiserie!


And if you are looking for some very modern and trendy side chairs for your kitchen or dining room table.... HERE THEY ARE.... in TEAL!


These are statement pieces to the core!


I hope you will stop by my space soon and see all the new inventory in person.

In the meantime, I will be posting much more frequently in 2013, not only about inventory, but decor ideas and trends. Just a fun little place for inspiration and beauty.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Have  a TRAILBLAZING YEAR!

Much love,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS