Wednesday, February 11, 2015

ARTWORK by JoJo: Golden Beauties

I can't wait...

Tomorrow is the day for the IBB Loves Local Event at IBB Design Fine Furnishings in Frisco!

Come and check out several new pieces I did for the event.
See my previous post for even more great paintings that are PERFECT for Valentine's Day!

Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | Straight Up Now Tell Me
Acrylic on 20" x 20" Canvas Framed in a Gold Floater Frame | Crazy for You
Acrylic on 20" x 20" Canvas Framed in a Silver Floater Frame | Kool
Acrylic on 20" x 20" Canvas Framed in a Silver Floater Frame | and the Gang
Acrylic on 18" x 24" Canvas Framed in a Silver Floater Frame | Milli

There are several other awesome vendors who will be at the event... come on out and see us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS