Friday, January 16, 2015

SNEAK PEEK: IBB Design Loves Local Event

I am SO honored and THRILLED to be a part of the IBB Design Loves Local Event coming up in February!


There will be so many wonderful vendors... I can't believe I'm a part of it!

Concerning Valentine's gifts... I have a few special people to shop for... and maybe I can sneak a wishlist to the hubby for his shopping pleasure... hah!

Here are some of the amazing vendors:
         shona        foreverroyalty.pngtimestwo    MSBLogo_web
        KimCake4U      floor24withjojo    couture.rocks    posh     

benefiting
dwell
And 10% of the proceeds go to benefit Dwell with Dignity... an organization near and dear to my heart! 
LOVE it!

Here is a little sneak peek at what I will have available for sale:

Acrylic on 12" x 12" Canvas Board Framed in a White | Heart Pixel Series | Available at the IBB Loves Local Event

Collage of various framed paintings [sizes 10"x10" and 12"x12"} available at the IBB Loves Local Event

HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS