Friday, November 21, 2014

ARTWORK by JOJO: Need a Pop of Red?

I'm working on some new artwork just in time for the holidays.
How exciting!
Especially, if you are looking for that pop of RED to add to your decor.

I'll be changing up my space at Lost...antiques next week and adding some glamorous new vintage and acrylic furniture pieces! I'll also be including some new artwork.... with pops of RED

Here is a sneak peak:

Acrylic on 36" x 48" Canvas | Crimson and Clover

It's beginning to look a lot like....
I'll spare ya. If you are like me, you will be singing that song for the rest of the day!

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS