Thursday, May 1, 2014

WORDS: Love

We have a very special day coming up for my kiddo this weekend.

Family is coming to town, decorations have been purchased, our clothing fashion is stunning and awaiting the big day, cake and petit fours are ordered, etc..... etc.... etc....

But, nothing -- NOTHING -- could express how much I love this kiddo.
How much I am proud of him.
How much he makes my heart happy and my soul sing with joyful praise.
He is a blessing beyond measure...

I am thankful that God has allowed me to be a part of his everyday love, care, and guidance.
I am thankful that God has allowed me to share him with the world.

source

To know my kiddo.... is to know I LOVE HIM!
Who do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS